You Can Make it BETTER THAN NEW!
If your swimming pool is looking a little “tired” or out-of-date, then you should consider a pool remodel or pool renovation. Whether you need some simple repairs, or a complete makeover, we can help you. No matter how old your pool is, it can be renovated to look like a stunning masterpiece that will save you time and energy, and turn heads for years to come.
In the last 10 years, the industry has made tremendous strides in minimizing the amount of maintenance required for a swimming pool. So while you’re changing the look of your pool, you have a lot of other options too:
- Chlorine free systems.
- Energy efficient heat pumps and solar heaters
- Energy efficient pumps, filters and plumbing
- Ozonators (to reduce the use of chlorine)
- Mineral systems (to stabilize the water)
- Salt water based chlorine generators
- Computerized automation systems
- Built-in automatic pool covers
- Robotic cleaners
On the beautification side, some of your new remodeling options include:
- Long life aggregate-based interior finishes
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire woks, fire pits
- You can even add a built-in spa, a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature
For a one-on-one consultation for your renovation, please call our office at 310.454.4385 for LA Westside/Valleys or 310.544.9384 for South Bay/Long Beach/Orange County.
SAVE TIME: Today’s Pools Practically Take Care of Themselves!
From chemical management to spa automation to automatic cleaners, new breakthroughs have taken the drudgery out of swimming pool ownership.
- Turn on spa, heater, pumps, & lights from anywhere.
- Monitor and manage chemicals automatically
- Accessible from anywhere – even your cell phone!
Salt-based chlorine generator
- Uses plain old salt to create pure natural chlorine
- Completely automatic; never handle chlorine again!
Long-life Aggregate Interior
- Stunningly beautiful; many styles to choose from.
- Lasts twice as long as plaster finishes
SAVE ENERGY: “Go Green” and save money too!
The industry has been working hard to develop more cost-efficient pumps, filters, lights, heaters and control systems. Altogether, today’s swimming pools use about 60% less electricity than they did 20 years ago.
- Uses up to 80% less energy than gas heaters.
- Some models can also cool the water on extra-hot days.
- Extends the swimming season for just pennies a day
Light weight solar blankets can increase your pool water temperatures by 10°. They are easy to remove and store, and unlike a permanent cover, they are relatively inexpensive. Our clients tell us this makes a big difference in their pool openings. You could be swimming sooner than everyone else.
Multi-Speed and Variable speed pump
- Uses up to 75% less electricity than single speed pumps.
- Runs longer at low cost, keeping pool cleaner.
- Required on all pools by 2011 (FL state law)